Want to be featured in, or write an article for Baltimore Craftesians?
- Message me on etsy with a quick hello and ask me to take a look at your shop.
- Don't have etsy? Send me an email with a link to your website/flickr/company facebook page, or any other photo providing website or gallery. You must have a online shop, or up coming show to be featured.
- Tutorial- Must have vivid pictures, detailed instructions and be something you would use yourself. Please proofread to avoid typos. If you send me the photos, and paragraphs, I can edit them into place within the blog post if you wish. Please contact me with your idea before creating anything for our site. There are no guaranteed approvals, but it's a fair game so try your best! Your tutorial must be an exclusive to our site, no other blogs or websites may feature this tutorial.
- Crafting article- Want to write an article (non-related to your business) about knitting? Sewing? painting? Sculpting? Or something totally different? Note: This is about the art form, not a tutorial. * Then you can write an article (Again, exclusive to BC) about the media or art form, including your experience or special tips. The art forms history or more!
- Crafting business article- Have amazing advice for crafters who are venturing into a business? Again, must be a BC exclusive. Won't go into detail with this one, obviously, you must have a successful background to back up your article. You WILL get credit for all of your writings. Write it, send it int o me for review, and you may supply personnel pictures.
Etsy profile: http://www.etsy.com/people/BaltimoreCraftesians?ref=si_pr
Hope to hear from you soon!